Try it out! I'm resisting the temptation to go fill them all in right now. The way things are going lately, I'm going to need "filler"!
- You pay for everything at the post office. Health care, driver's license, bills, you name it.
- Whatever time your appointment is, expect it to start half an hour later. But you're still expected to be on time.
- Kosher food is everywhere!
- No matter how hot you think it is, it will get hotter.
- You will never find more people willing to help you do whatever you need to do. Most will offer, but don't be afraid to ask. The answer will always be either "yes" or "I can't, but I know someone who can"