Monday, August 25, 2008

Your opinion is requested

Oh, I know you're desperate for more "I hate the bus system" stories. Don't worry, I have more, but I thought for a change of pace, I'd ask for your opinions. We have a lovely white wall unit. It comes with knobs that are white and sort of disappear into the unit, making it look smooth and unified. I happen to have a handful of brushed nickel doorknobs that I thought might look lovely on the wall unit doors.

So I tried both. I can't make up my mind. On the one hand, I like the unified, smooth look of the "disappeared" doorknobs. On the other, the shiny knobs give the unit a more sophisticated, less Ikea look.

What do you think? Feel free to post your opinion in the comments or email me.




With white knobs




With silver knobs

5 comments:

Jay said...

Maybe you could alternate every week or month?

It's a tough call. I lean more towards the silver knobs.

Alissa said...

I'd go with alternating ever month. It's a real pain to unscrew all those knobs.

Isobel Phillips said...

My vote is for silver too .. very classy.

Alternate is also good! lol

Isobel (ignore the DeSantis part :P)

Unknown said...

Yeah, Izzy, you'll have to explain *that* one! lol!

Unknown said...

The silver looks good... but the white blend in and you've got the "no knob" effect.